Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Snow Came After The Tsunami :)

     Last month was a depressed month for me. i was unemployed and i realize i wasn't as healthy as i think i was. it was such a bad month for me. kawan2 pun jaohhh.. yg dekat bz jep dgn hal masing2.. well, it was a challenge for me to grew up n live in a real world. when i went to the doctor it was a shock moment i had in my whole life. she said " what did u do?" 1st she ask. aku ape lg.. "what did i do??" she replied "awak telah djangkiti kuman yang belum pernah ada psakit saya alami usia semuda awak. saya dah tak tahu nak cakap ape" damn i was right about my stomach. i read in the internet that this disease were famous in europe only.. only few are in asian.. FEW!! the saddest thing was only 5% patient are under 40 years old!! 40!! im only 22!! tuhan betul2 mguji aku.. aku mgerti aku byk sgt bdosa pada-Nya. tapi aku tak faham.. i was grewing up just like the other teenagers.i played football. i watch movies. i eat. i sleep. its all bcause of my unbalanced diet. damn! i was scared of being fat.. small n fat.. it was the biggest fear.. but now, the growth in my belly are my biggest fear. banyaklah pantang larang dah skrg.. now im not like other teenagers. that make me down. sgt sedih :(

     Well, that was the tsunami part. then the snow came slowly with the love from GOD. i good a great job!! first it was TELEKOM. it wasn't bad but it didnt satisfied me enough.. lots of factors... then a few days later my friend Casey ask me to join her prac team in KLCC convention centre. i didnt think much then i grab the challenge. few weeks are gone now im happy with my job. walaupun takdelah life sgt asek bkerja je. but that make me busy to think about the bad things in life. working 6 days a week make me WEAK. i need some time to rest. i need sometime or something to cheer me up... i just need those things. but i know its hard in my situation right now.. work work work is all i can do.. nak kumpul duet byk2 then nak pegi korea dgn my soulmate dgn cuti2 yg tinggal.. kereta naty dlu eh.. :)

     Skrg adelah masa utk mencari chemistry dgn org skeliling. i am trying to live with them. mereka di sekelilingku. dulu dok UNITEN 4tahun dduk dgn org sme je kan.. skrg zaman dah berubah dunia pun da maju so i just had to live wit eat..

     So long.. dah xtaw nak cite ape lagi dahhh... tngulah jika cuaca berubah lagi.. akanku smpaikan berita tentang cuaca hidupku ini ya.. later~

No comments:

Post a Comment

suka tak suka?