Monday, November 15, 2010

cuaca hari ini sangat mendung!!

I dunno why people keep attacking on me. what did i do wrong?? itu tak bleh ini tak bleh.. im a grow up now.. i know what i did.. if its the matter of right or wrong who are you to judge me?? its my life. people do make mistake in choosing path of their life. it's called learning process!! daa!! talk to the hand.. talk like you know me for ages. 

aku hanyalah manusia biasa.. n i do have feeling. i do laugh n i did cry also. sometimes i deliberate to make mistake. in order to make people notice that im still alive! giving advice is easy but to implement in own life is hardest. i can make people sad to laugh in 5minit. i also can make people happy to cry in 5minit. but for myself esteem my satisfaction i failed to overcome the feeling. i always act hero to look cool. but inside only gods know..

Im happy.. life have taught me a lot.. family friends.. everyone that came in my life purposely or accidently. it keep me stronger from day to day..

i dont want to keep cursing the people that doesnt care. doesnt have the guts to say anything. its just about manner n ethic that we do not learn in class. its from your heart..

wah!! mare btul..ehhe.. takdelah.. saje jek.. dah ngarut sgt dahh neh kan.. tudalu dlu..

No comments:

Post a Comment

suka tak suka?